Capture video and communicate with visitors at your front door with the DB1 3MP Wi-Fi Smart Doorbellfrom ezviz. This dual-band Wi-Fi device uses a 1/2.8″ starlight sensor to capture 2048 x 1536 resolution video at 30 fps. The 2.2mm fixed lens delivers a 180° vertical field of view for full-body visibility of visitors at your door. The DB1 provides up to 16′ of night vision, along with up to 16′ of human detection thanks to a PIR sensor. A built-in omnidirectional microphone and loudspeaker enable two-way audio communication.
This device has a built-in memory card slot that accepts microSD cards up to 128GB (available separately). Remote viewing, real-time talk, and instant alerts are possible via the EZVIZ app for iOS and Android. The DB1 has an IP65-rated enclosure for protection against dust and water.
- Doorbell wiring is required for installation (ensure that your door is compatible)
- Embedded real-time operating system (RTOS) and SoC processor
- Smart H.264 video compression
- Digital wide dynamic range, backlight compensation, and 3D-DNR
- Noise suppression and echo cancellation
- Customized alert area
- EZVIZ Studio for management via Windows PCs
- EZVIZ app for iOS and Android enables live view, real-time talk, instant alerts, video history, up to 8x zoom, and smart home compatibility
- Compatible with select mechanical and digital chimes from Heath Zenith, Craftmade, Edwards, Honeywell, NuTone, Tieber, Hampton Bay, and Utilitech
- Storage solutions all available separately include microSD cards up to 128GB, EZVIZ NVRs, and CloudPlay storage
- CE, RoHS, WEEE, REACH, FCC, UL, and IC certified